This week's challenge over at Papercraft Star is to make a project using this photo . . .
as your inspiration. Love the vibrant yellow and orange played off of the black and white print . . . very pretty! And here is my card based on the challenge . . .
- Base card stock - DCWV
- Patterned paper - The Paper Studio
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Ribbon - Vintage rayon from an estate sale
- Love tag and safety pin - Anna Griffin
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
- Scissors, craft knife, rotary cutter, ruler
- Card base cut using Walk In My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
Once I figured out what I wanted to do, this was a really quick and easy card. And the colors are so pretty, although not my usual colors. Thanks for visiting today, and I hope to see you back very soon! Blessings, Becky