For my project I rotated the sketch 1/4 turn to the right . . . because that's what worked for me this time! Here is my project based on the sketch . . .
It is a halloween party invitation. Here is how it looks with the invitation out of the envelope . . .
- Orange card stock - Bazzill
- White card stock - Georgia Pacific 110# card stock (Walmart)
- Patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket
- Sentiments - The jack-o-lantern, spider, and both 10/30 stickers are all from SRM STickers
- Glassine bag - Pick Your Plum (they were a 1 day special, you can find similar ones HERE)
- Black wire - my stash
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife, rotary cutter
- computer and ink jet printer
- 1/4" hole punch
Once inspiration struck, this was a fun project, and didn't take very long! Pick Your Plum is a website that has one deal every day (M-F and sometimes Saturday), and a few weeks ago they had a package of glassine bags, as well as pink paper bags lined with glassine, and I picked up a few sets. I'm really enjoying using them for projects, and coming up with unusual ways of using them!
Thanks for visiting today! I'm always glad to see who has been, and appreciate comments more than you know! Blessings, Becky