Hi Folks! The last week or so has been really busy for me, so I haven't been able to do many challenges, and when I did there wasn't time to post them. But finally now I am here to share a card with you that I made for the Easy Crafts Projects challenge #45. Their challenge this time is to use a picture as your inspiration to make a project. Here is their inspiration picture . . .
Aren't those clips the cutest things! I loved the lion, so I chose to make a card with a lion on front . . .
- Cardstock - DCWV (orange and blue), Bazzill (black) and Core'dinationis (yellow)
- Patterned Papers - KI Memories
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Stickles 'Golden Rod'
- Googly Eyes - Walmart
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden (WIMG), Elegant Edges (EE), and Create A Critter (CAC) cartridges
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife, rotary cutter
- Card Base - WIMG cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Patterned Paper - EE cartridge, Sclops2-s set at 4 3/4"
- Lion: (all set at 3 1/4") black base Lion, yellow body Lion using Layer 1 feature, mane, nose, ears and tail Lion using Layer 2 feature
Don't those googly eyes make the biggest difference! I love them and how they give the lion such a cute expression. Thanks for visiting, come back soon, I have a tag for the Tag Tuesday challenge coming right up! Blessings, Becky