Hi there! Just wanted to take a minute to share a card with you that I made for the Paper Crafts Magazine August Gallery Challenge. The challenge is to make a card for your bff or a special girl friend, and as soon as I saw this sweet image, I knew I wanted to make a card for this challenge. Here is my card . . .
- Base card stock - DCWV
- Patterned paper - The Girl's Paperie
- Image - Bumble Buttons
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Crinkled seam binding - Bluebird Lane Etsy shop
- Vintage button - stash (from my Mama's box of buttons she gave me a couple of years ago)
- Stickles 'Cotton Candy' and 'Star Dust' - Ranger Ink
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden (WIMG) and Elegant Edges (EE) cartridges
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler and rotary cutter
- Card base - WIMG cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Patterned paper - WIMG cartridge, card1 set at 5"
- Green frame - EE cartridge, Citrus1 set at 4 1/2" using Frame feature
- When 'fussy cutting' an image, move the paper, and not the scissors.
- Use a craft knife for interior and smaller cuts.
I can't tell you how much I love this card, but the image is what makes the card! Well, that and that pretty crinkled seam binding, and the paper . . . .