Hi there! I'm back again with another card for Moxie Fab World's Card Ideas Week featuring some really great sketches! The card I am sharing with you is for their 'Square Sketch Challenge', and as you've probably noticed (if you've been here before) I do a lot of square cards, so this one was very easy for me! Here is the sketch for the square challenge . . .
And here is my card based on the challenge . . .
- Base card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned papers - Basic Grey 'Oxford'
- Crocheted Doily - a gift to me from a friend
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Vintage button and brown twine - my stash
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden (WIMG) and Elegant Edges) cartridges
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler, rotary cutter
Bits and Pieces:
- Card base cut using Cricut with WIMG cartridge, card2 (cardbase) set at 5" and card1 (patterned base) set at 5"
- Scalloped circles cut using Cricut with EE cartridge, Sclops2-s set at 4" and 4 1/2"
- For the corners of the card, I glued the two scalloped circles together, then marked the edges where they needed to be trimmed off with a pencil and cut them straight with scissors
I love the fall-ish feel of this card, and would be great for a fall birthday or even a get well wish. Thanks for coming by today! Hope to see you again soon, Blessings, Becky