I know I'm not alone in this, so here goes: Do you ever save, or hold onto certain items just waiting for the perfect occasion to use them? Of course you do! And that's what I was doing with this sheet of Websters Pages paper with the vintage looking jars of fruit on it. I just knew the right circumstances would come along, and they did! This week's challenge at Our Creative Corner is 'Fun with Fruit', and we are asked to make a project with fruit on it. And here is my card based on this week's challenge . . .
- Base (kraft) card stock - The Paper Studio
- Green cardstock (behind label and sentiment) - DCWV
- Patterned paper - Jillibean Soup
- Cherry jar - Websters Pages
- Flower - Prima
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Ribbon and vintage button - my stash
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden (WIMG) and Elegant Edges (EE) cartridges
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler and rotary cutter
- Card base - WIMG cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Striped paper label - EE cartridge, LceEge-s set at 4 1/2"
So, what do you think? I'd love to hear your comments on this card! Blessings, Becky