The challenge for this week over at Sugar Creek Hollow is to make a 'Vintage Christmas Card'. And you know I love me some vintage, now don't you! And the vintage image I chose to use is just so pretty . . . I love the coats on the little girls, the red one especially. Here is my card based on this week's challenge . . .
- Base (kraft) card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper - Jillibean Soup
- Image - Flickr???
- Vintage velvet ribbon and lace - my stash (estate sale finds)
- Flowers and gems - Prima
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Covered button - my stash (button from ebay)
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges cartridge (Ctrus2-s set at 6" using Oblong feature)
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife, rotary cutter
- I covered the button with a deeper beige fabric and an off white vintage lace for a vintage feel
- I love how the 'Fancy' Christmas sentiment from SRM Stickers matches the feel of the card, and the fact the snowman is obviously 'greeting' the girls and puppy brings them (sticker and pic) together.
And there you have my card; I sure hope you've enjoyed it! And stick around, because I've got another card for another challenge coming right up! Blessings, Becky