This card, is one of my favorites - ever! I love the lace and ribbons, the papers, the sentiment, the bird, just everything! I started making it for Little Red Wagon's challenge to put a bird on a project, but then I thought how well this would work for the new Paper Crafts magazine August Gallery Challenge to make a 'girlfriend' card, so I guess that made it a 'two-fer'! Here is my project based on both challenges . . .
- Base card stock and card stock for label - DCWV
- Patterned papers - Authentique Paper
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Vintage lace, green ribbon and vintage buttons - my stash (mostly yard/estate sales)
- Pink seam binding - Bluebird Lane Etsy shop
- Pink ribbon with loopy edge - Anna Griffin
- Felt bird - made from felt in my stash
- White pearls - Prima
- Tiny pink pearl (bird's eye) - Basic Grey
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden (WIMG) and Elegant Edges (EE) cartridges
- Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Labels 4'
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife, rotary cutter
- Card base - WIMG cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Plaid patterned paper - WIMG cartridge, card1 set at 5"
- Pink frame - EE cartridge, Hrts2-s set at 4 1/2" using Frame feature
Isn't it beautiful? I was really pleased with the outcome on this one, and I have to tell you, this is the first time I've used any products by Authentique Paper, and LOVE it! Very heavy weight paper with rich colors and pretty designs.
Thanks so much for coming by! Blessings, Becky