Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

10/17/2011

Feeling Fruity???

Hi Folks!  The first two weekends of October I worked my booth at a fall festival and craft show a little over an hour northwest of here.  I had a blast, and was amazed at the sales I made!  Now I have another 1 weekend show coming up the first weekend of November, so I've been working on some projects for that show.  Here's a little peek . . . .




I've made 8 sets of 6 fruit themed cards!  The fruit are cut using my Cricut Expression and the 'Preserves' cartridge.







There are six different fruits, but I put the apple on front, because I love this cute apple!  But there is also a strawberry, cherries, blackberry, watermelon and a pear.  Here is a 'sample' card I've made so customers can see what the different fruits look like  . . . .



Aren't they cute???

And now I'm making Christmas gift tags.  I sold tons of tags and bookmarks at the last sale, so I want to build my stock of those back up, too.

So, that's what I've been up to . . . what are you making these days??? 

Oh, and don't forget that this Wednesday is challenge # 2 over at Friendship's Garden, so please come join us and make a project based on the challenge.  If you do, you could win a $10.00 gift certificate from our sponsor, Altered Angel, and be a special guest designer for an upcoming challenge.

Blessings, Becky

No comments: