It's been several weeks since I've had a chance to participate, so I really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things the last couple of days. This week's challenge at The Kraft Journal is 'Spooky Stuff', and as always the DT came through with some amazing projects! Here is my take on the theme of 'Spooky Stuff' . . . .
- Base (kraft) card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned papers - Bella Blvd - Too Cute To Spook!
- Image - Flickr
- Black card stock (behind rosette) - The Paper Studio
- Glassine paper - Pick Your Plum
- Spooky and jack o'lantern stickers - SRM Stickers
- Gems - Prima
- Stickles 'Platinum' and 'Diamond'
- Black Wire - Walmart Hardware Dept.
- Ink - Stampabilities
- Ribbon - my stash (it's OLD!)
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden and Elegant Edges cartridges
- Martha Stewart Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife
Don't you love that cute spider? Well, it was printed on the bottom right hand corner of the patterned paper, and I cut so that I could keep it on my card. I added a couple of drops of Diamond Stickles on the eyes, and the black wire 'web' is stuck down into the card and covered with a small square of kraft card stock to cover it and hold it in place.
And that is my card for the 'Spooky Stuff' challenge! I hope you like it, and I hope you come back soon! Blessings, Becky