Hello! Welcome to my crafty blog, and challenge number TWO for Friendship's Garden! I was really pleased with the response in challenge 1, but hope to see even more this week!
Our challenge this week is to make a halloween card with a vintage feel, and here is my take on the challenge . . . .
I have to tell you that I LOVE this sweet image! I mean, what's with that finger up in the air? It's just adorable! Here are the details . . .
- Base (kraft) card stock - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Patterned papers - Black floral - Fancy Pants Designs; Numbers - House of Three
- Image - Flickr
- Ink - Stampabilities
- Fibers: Vintage lace - estate sale find; Ribbon - Hobby Lobby; Twine - Pick Your Plum
- Button - Buttons Galore and More
- Stickles 'Gold'
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
- Scissors, rotary trimmer, craft knife and ruler
I really love that funny, sweet image - but then I've already said that! Please go to the Friendship's Garden blog and join in the fun! One person will win a $10.00 gift certificate from Altered Angel and a guest designer spot. Thanks for visiting! Becky