I can't tell you how happy I am about this card!!! I have been working and working on layering, and stalking some of my card making heroes like Cherry Nelson and Beatriz Jennings and more. I think this one came close to what I have been wanting, so I am very pleased with it! Here are the details ...
- Card base - Michaels 'Recollections' Value Pack with Envelopes
- Base patterned paper, K&Company 'Cut 'n' Paste' Stack (two floral images also came from this same sheet!)
- Bird image - Bumble Button
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Sparkly ribbon and laces, button - my stash
- Orange ribbon - 7 Gypsies
- Green ribbon - Anna Griffin
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Stickles - Platinum - Ranger Inks
- Chipboard oval - Crafty Secrets
- Chipboard frame - Tattered Angels
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler
- EK Success border punch 'Arch Scallop'
- Image - I printed 2 copies, trimmed one in it's entirety, and then fussy cut the second leaving only the bird and limb it is sitting on. Then I bumped the fussy cut image up on foam dots and placed it over the original in the image.
- Rose bouquet on left side is fussy cut from the K&Company paper sheet from 'Cut 'n' Paste' stack. After trimming it, I inked the edges then touched them with platinum Stickles.
- Rose Medallion in lower right corner - I cut the rose from the same K&Co. paper, then placed the chipboard oval where I wanted it and scored around it so the paper would fold easily. Then I clipped around the edges of the paper and folded it under the chipboard gluing as I went along. Then I cut a length of lace and glued it underneath the medallion.
And that is it! I really, truly LOVE this card, and I hope you have enjoyed it, too! Thanks for visiting! Blessings, Becky