And here is my card for both challenges ...
And here are the details ...
- Base card stock - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- White card stock - Georgia Pacific (Walmart)
- Patterned paper - Echo Park 'Victoria Garden'
- Image - Little Birdie Blessings
- Frame - Tattered Angels
- Pearls - Prima
- Glitter - a mixture from my stash
- Pink ribbon - yard sale find
- Tulle and tiny flowers - Hobby Lobby
- Vintage brooch - yard sale find
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Scoring Board
- Cuttlebug and Textile embossing folder
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler
I love that image, and had wanted to use it for a while, but never found anything that went well with it, but then when I got the Echo Park Victoria Garden 6 x 6" pad, I knew this paper would go great with the image! Thanks so much for visiting today, and I hope to see you back again very soon! Blessings, Becky