Here is all the info ...
- Base card stock - The Paper Studio
- Patterned papers - Pink Paislee 'Snow Day' ... Warm Mittens, Fireside, and Snowball Fight
- Snow couple - Pink Paislee 'Snow Day Dimensional Stickers
- Die cuts - Pink Paislee 'Snow Day' Ephemera
- Letter stickers - Pink Paislee 'Snow Day' Bitty Blocks
- Stickles - 'Diamond' and 'Silver'
- Red seam binding - Bluebird Lane (Etsy)
- White lace - Olive Grace (booth at show)
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Martha Stewart/EKSuccess paper trimmer
- Martha Stewart/EKSuccess scoring board
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife
- EKSuccess 'Arch Scallop' border punch
- Fiskars 'Apron Lace' border punch
And that's all there is to it! I love this card, and think it would even work for Valentines! I mean, here in Georgia Valentines Day does fall in winter! Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope to see you back again soon! Blessings, Becky