And here is a picture of my card based on the sketch ...
And I'm trying to do a better job of decorating the insides of my cards, so her is how I did the inside of this card ...
And here is all the info ...
Crate Paper Supplies - all from Farmhouse Collection:
- Base paper - 'Cross Stitch'
- Green leaves paper - 'Cupboard'
- Orange floral paper - 'Countryside'
- Patterned paper inside - 'Homemade'
- Honey Sentiment - Sticker sheet
- Die cuts inside - Diecut Sheet
- Base card stock - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Brown ink - Stampabilities (Hobby Lobby)
- Thread - Coats
- Sentiments - SRM Stickers
- Martha Stewart/EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart/EK Success Scoring Board
- EK Success Corner Rounding Punch - small and medium
- Craft knife, scissors, ruler, sewing machine
I really enjoyed making the card from this week's sketch, and of course my hubby LOVED the card, but I know him ... orange and green are his favorite colors! Thanks for visiting today, and come back soon to see what's going on at Camellia Cottage! Blessings, Becky