Hi Folks! I know it's been a while, but sometimes life gets in the way of crafting and/or blogging about your crafting! But I am back today with a sweet card that I made with two challenges in mind! The challenges are ...
went perfectly with Authentique Paper's 'Fresh' Collection, and I just happened to have the whole (almost) kit of 'Fresh' goodies. Here is the card that I made ...
And here are all the details ...
- Card base - Bazzill Basics 'Card Shoppe' card stock
- Patterned Papers - Authentique Papers 'Fresh' Collection, 'Pure' 'Free' and 'Crisp'
- Stickers - Authentique Papers 'Fresh' Collection 'Elements' and 'Details'
- Bubble Caps - Epiphany 'Round 25'
- Trim - Anna Griffin
- Ink (only on edges) - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Frayed Burlap'
- Adhesive - Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue and Glue Arts 'Gluedles'
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Scoring Board
- Epiphany 'Round 25' Shape Tool
- Ruler, Scissors, Craft Knife
Tips and Tricks:
- Just lightly inking the edges of papers and images gives them a finished look and makes them pop off the page!
- Trims that aren't perfectly straight, like this curvy trim by Anna Griffin, give a sense of movement on your projects!
- Can't find the perfect button or embellishment for the paper you are using? The Epiphany tools make great embellishments that match your papers perfectly, because they are made USING that paper! The one on top right was made using a sticker from the 'Details' sheet, and the bottom left was made using an element from the 'Pure' patterned paper.
I hope you have enjoyed my project today! Come back soon for another paper crafting project! Blessings, Becky