Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

8/10/2012

Authentique 'Lively' Mini Album for Altered Angel

Hi there!  I've been wanting to share this mini album with you for a while, but never got around to editing the photos until now!   I made this very pretty mini album for 'my' LSS ... Altered Angel!   I am so overjoyed to be on the Design Team for Altered Angel, and love being in the store and seeing people looking at my projects.  It is very gratifying to have people come to me and say they love my work!

Anyway, I want to show you this mini album that I made for the store using Authentique Paper's new 'Lively' collection.  This is a picture heavy post, so watch out!

Front Cover

Pages One and Two

Close up of Page Two

Pages Three and Four

Close up of page four ... I used the 'hinge' stickers to make the hinge for the flip mat.

Pages Five and Six ... Page Six is actually made up of two 'envelope' pages, one facing/opening toward you, and one facing/opening away from you.

Close-up of Page Six ... it is a tri-fold envelope with space for three pictures.

Close-up of pages seven and eight.

Close up of page seven tri-fold envelope page.

Close up of pages nine and ten.  Page ten has a large flip mat for three pictures.

Pages eleven and twelve.

Pages thirteen and fourteen.

Back cover.

And just a photo of the mini album on the shelf at Altered Angel, along with the Authentique Paper goodies.

So, what do you think?  I've had some great comments from customers at Altered Angel, and I hope you enjoy it, too!

Supplies:
  • Patterned paper and coordinating stickers - Authentique Paper 'Lively' collection
  • Album covers - We R Memory Keepers 6 x 6" Heavy Chipboard Covers for The Cinch
  • Card stock for pages - Bazzill Basics 'Card Shoppe' card stock
  • Green, brown and rose silk ribbon - May Arts
  • Gems - Creative Imaginations
  • Bling Button - Bazzill Basics
  • 'Believe' Charm - The Girls Paperie
  • Trinket Pin - Tim Holtz Ideaology
  • Striped Ribbon - Elements by American Crafts
  • Brown Ink - Quick Quotes 'Mocha Mama'
  • Glitter - Stickles 'Platinum'
  • Hook and Loop Tape - Velcro
  • Journaling Stamps - Fiskars
  • Epoxy Bubble Caps - Epiphany Crafts 'Round 25', 'Heart 25' and 'Square 25'
  • Binding Wires - We R Memory Keepers 1.25" Wires for The Cinch
  • Corded Twine 'Latte' - Maya Road

Tools:
  • The Cinch - We R Memory Keepers
  • Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
  • Martha Stewart / EK Success Scoring Board
  • Epiphany Tools 'Round 25' and 'Heart 25'
  • EK Success 'Arch Scallop' Border Punch
  • Fiskars 'Apron Lace' Border Punch
  • EK Success 'Medium' Corner Rounding Punch
  • Recollections (Michaels) 1 1/2" Scalloped Circle Punch
  • Scissors, Ruler, Craft Knife

Thanks so much for coming by today!  I hope you have enjoyed your visit!  If you live in the Atlanta or Northern Georgia area, you really should visit Altered Angel!  The people are friendly and you are welcome to bring your tools and supplies and scrap for free any time the store is open!

Blessings!


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow! Stunning! I am going to stare at this for a while.