Here is my project for this week's challenge ...
For the base of this pocket card I used the Lunch Bag Kraft CD Sleeve Envelope and for the tags inside the pocket card I used the Large Manila Shipping Tags, both from Kraft Outlet.
Here is a list of the other supplies that I used:
- Patterned paper - Jillibean Soup 'Blossom Soup' 6 x 6 Mini Pad
- Felt - Hobby Lobby
- Stickers - SRM Stickers
- Red card stock - The Paper Studio
- Ribbon and Ric-Rack - My stash
- Black gems - Want 2 Scrap
- Brown Ink - Stampabilities
- Round Charm and Epoxy Bubble Cap - Epiphany Crafts 'Round 25'
- Embossing Powder 'Queen's Gold' - Ranger Ink
|The two tags that fit inside of the pocket card!|
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- EK Success 'Arch Scallop' Border Punch
- Fiskars 'Apron Lace' Border Punch
- Carl PRT-100 Rotary Cutter with scalloped blade
- Cricut Expression and Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge
- Epiphany 'Round 25' Tool
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler
Don't you just LOVE pocket cards? Well, I surely do, and you should try one some time! Be sure to check out (and maybe participate in) this week's challenge at The Kraft Journal.