I used the White Kraft Coffee Bag from Kraft Outlet for the gift bag, and a Large Manila Shipping Tag for my gift tag. Here is a pic of everything I put inside the bag ...
Ten #2 pencils, 12 colored pencils, a box of 24 crayons, a pencil sharpener, safety scissors, a couple of glue sticks, and a few bits of candy for a treat. Here are all the details ...
- Patterned paper - Simple Stories 'Summer Fresh' Collection
- Buttons and red twine from my stash
- Latte Brown Twine - Maya Road
- Stickers - SRM Stickers
- Epiphany Crafts 'Round 25' Bubble Cap
|Back side of gift bag|
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Scoring Board
- Epiphany Crafts 'Round 25' Tool
- EK Success 'Arch Scallop' Border Punch
- Fiskars 'Apron Lace' Border Punch
- Scissors, Craft Knife, Ruler
These coffee bags are great for gifts and are food safe so they are great for sending a treat to a friend. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings,