Thanks for visiting!


Welcome! This is the place where I share my artsy and crafty projects. I am an evolving artist these days ... finding myself enjoying less of the cards and mini albums that I have made for years, and turning to art journaling and more artistic endeavors. I have always enjoyed some craft or other, and some of my earliest memories of my mother helping me make paper dolls and other crafts. I am now in my 60's and finding myself more passionately enjoying creating beautiful things and learning new skills and techniques and products.

While you are here I hope you will find inspiration and ideas for making your own projects, however any images or projects you find here are my personal property and should not be used for your own monetary gain, or for contests or challenges. Thank You!

9/06/2012

October Afternoon "Woodland Park" Mini Album for Altered Angel

Hi folks!  I am back with another project for my favorite LSS, Altered Angel!  Lately the owner of Altered Angel, Mary, has taken to just leaving me a little bag of goodies when she gets in new products she wants me to showcase for display in the store.  I love it that she is doing this!  A few weeks ago I went into the store and one of the girls who works there said "Mary left you a little package", and when I peeked inside, it was the adorable October Afternoon 'Woodland Park' collection!  It took me a while to get started on it, but here is what I came up with ... bear in mind, this is a photo heavy post!

Front Cover

The front cover inspiration came from the large pennant banner sticker that says 'this is happiness'.  I knew I wanted it to be on front.  I also added a '2012' banner, a double stacked rosette, and a bunch of OA fibers.

Inside Front Cover ... the blackboard is some Bazzill 'Card Shoppe' card stock and a Uniball white ink pen

Page Three ... A pocket that holds two photo mats

Page Three with pockets removed

Page Four

Page Five with a distressed pocket holding one photo mat





Page Five with pocket removed

Page Six with flip photo mat (will hold up to three photos)

Page Seven with a pocket holding two photo mats

Page Eight with space for a larger photo

Page Nine with room for two smaller photos


Page Ten, closed

Page Ten, opened.  Space for one larger and two smaller phots, plus a journaling tag under the center mat.

Pages Ten and Eleven side by side, closed.  I love how it says '3, 2, 1 ... Laugh!'

Page Eleven, closed

Page Eleven, opened, room for three smaller photos

Page Twelve, with two photo mats in the pocket

Page Twelve, with mats removed

Page Thirteen

Page Fourteen

I'm sorry, but somehow I didn't get a picture of Page Fifteen.  I will add a photo here as soon as I get down to the store and get a new picture made!


Page Sixteen

Page Seventeen (inside back cover)  ... best summer ever, back to school!

Outside back cover.

Here are the details ...




October Afternoon Woodland Park Products:
·         8" X 8" Paper Pad
·         Wrap Pack
·         Tidbits
·         Little Flyers
·         Mini Market Alpha Stickers
·         Word Stickers
·         12 x 12 shape stickers
·         Printed Chip Shapes



Other October Afternoon Products:
·         Sidewalks Wrap Pack
·         Saparilla Wrap Pack

Other Products:
·         Stickles "Crystal" and "Frosted Lace"
·         Epiphany Tools and Bubble Caps "Round 25", "Heart 25", "Flower Button 20", "Pennant" and "Star"
·         Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Frayed Burlap"
·         Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool
·         Bazzill Basics 'Card Shoppe' Card Stock
·         The Cinch Binding Machine
·         1 1/4" White Binding Wires 
·         Creative Impressions Gems
·         Prima 'eLine' gems

·         Want 2 Scrap Gems
·         White Uniball Gel Ink Pen
 


Okay, I think that's everything!  Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think of this latest mini album!  Blessings,
















1 comment:

mimi said...

Hi Becky, love this little mini. Could you tell me size of the album covers and inside pages. Also would you tell me how you make pages 10 & 11. They kind of look like envelopes that are not glued shut, is this correct. Thanks for sharing all your projects with us. Marie