Anyway, tomorrow (9/5) they will celebrate their 48th wedding anniversary, and they invited hubby and I to join them and several other friends and family members for a meal at a local Japanese restaurant to celebrate the occasion. I wanted to do something special instead of just a plain card, so I made a pocket card, with spaces where Sue can add pictures of she and Tom. Here is the front of the card ...
Here are the details ...
- Base of pocket - manila file folder (Target)
- Patterned Papers - Pebbles, Inc. 'Fresh Goods'
- Felt - Hobby Lobby
- Seam Binding - my stash
- Brown Ink - Stampabilities
- Sentiment Stickers - SRM Stickers
- Stickles 'Diamond' - Ranger Ink
- Cricut Expression with Plantin Schoolbook, Elegant Edges and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridges
- Martha Stewart / EK Success paper trimmer
- Scissors, Ruler, Craft Knife, Scoring Tool, 1/4" hole punch
I hope you have enjoyed your visit today! If you are not already a follower of my blog, I'd love it if you would become one, and I have links on the top, underneath the picture, where you can follow my Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter pages. Thanks so much for visiting! Blessings,