At The Kraft Journal this week the theme is 'Autumn Colors', and I made a pretty birthday card using the browns, golds, oranges and deep reds of fall. Here is my card ...
I cut five leaves from different materials ... one from burlap, one from a pumpkin colored felt, one from corrugated cardboard, and two from canvas. Here are the details ...
- Brown Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock - Kraft Outlet
- Canvas Mini Rectangles - Kraft Outlet
- C-Flute Corrugated Kraft Paper - Kraft Outlet
- Patterned Paper - The Paper Studio
- Burlap - Scrap from my stash
- Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
- Button - Buttons Galore and More
- Brown Ink - Stampabilities
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Scoring Board
- Scissors, Ruler, Craft Knife