The stamps that I used are Tim Holtz' new Mini Blueprint stamps, and I love them! There are 12 in the set, covering halloween, Christmas and fall. My husband uses blueprints in his job all the time, so I thought I could do things for him with them. I used Buff Ivory Cover Weight card stock from Kraft Outlet to stamp the images on, and then colored them with colored pencils and accented them with Stickles 'platinum'. The cardstock has a woven linen texture, and I love how easily the colored pencils picked up the texture and made highlighting easy. Here are the details ...
- Brown Kraft Cover Weight Card Stock - Kraft Outlet
- Buff Ivory Cover Weight Card Stock - Kraft Outlet
- 7 Gypsies 'Adelaide' Seam Binding - Kraft Outlet
- Mini Blueprint Stamps - Tim Holtz
- Brown Ink - Stampabillities
- Stickles 'Platinum' - Ranger Ink
- Happy Fall Y'all stamp - Studio G
- Resin Bubble Cap - Epiphany Crafts 'Round 25'
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Epiphany Crafts 'Round 25' Punch
- Scissors, Ruler, Craft Knife
I hope you have enjoyed this quick 'Clean and Simple' card today! Be sure to go visit The Kraft Journal for more inspiration and to take part in this week's challenge. Blessings,