The sketch for Carol's Sketch Fun # 19 . . .
and Little Red Wagon's challenge to use hearts in a card.
Here is my take on both challenges . . .
- Pink cardstock and patterned/glittered cardstock both from Die Cuts With a View 'Be Mine' cardstock stack
- Rub-On from Melissa Frances
- Bling from Prima e. line Pearls and Crystals
- Ribbon was a gift from my aunt, so I don't know where she bought it
- Millinery flowers from Glitter Your World
- Glitter on flower stamens is Stickles stardust
- Base card and patterned cardstock both cut on Walk In My Garden cartridge. Card 2 @ 5" and Card 1 @ shadow 4 3/4"
- Hearts cut on Plantin SchoolBook at 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4"
Thanks for visiting! I'll be back soon for a card for two more challenges. Blessings, Becky