Card Patterns Sketch 49 . . .
and Daring Cardmakers 'dare' to make a card with a school days theme.
Here is my take on both challenges . . .
And here is all the info . . .
- All cardstock from Die Cuts With A View (DCWV) 'Brights' cardstock stack
- Ribbon from Hobby Lobby - store brand
- Rub-on from Melissa Frances
- Stickles 'stardust' and 'platinum'
- Digital image from clipart software
- Base of card cut using Walk in My Garden cartridge, card 2 @ 5"
- 'Blast' cut from Plantin SchoolBook (sorry, can't remember the size!)
- Letters cut from Plantin SchoolBook @ 1" and 1" with shadow