Little Red Wagon - use chipboard on a card
Cricut Cardz Challenge - make a valentines themed card without hearts, using your Cricut in some way
Easy Craft Projects Challenge - make a valentine card for a man
Inspirational Card Challenge - make a card using sketch # 52, as shown below
And here is my cute, cute card based on all four challenges . . .
The Product Info:
- Base cardstock is DCWV 'citrus' cardstock stack
- Green patterned paper is Bo Bunny 'Alissa Adorable'
- Pink patterned paper is Basic Grey Urban Prairie 'bountiful'
- Pink cardstock for flower border is DCWV 'be mine' cardstock stack
- Bling is Prima 'e.' line pearls and rhinestones
- Squirrel chipboard is from Martha Stewart Crafts
- Ribbon is Hobby Lobby store brand
- Sentiment printed on home printer
- Pink pigment ink used on flower border is ages old and has no label
- Card base is card 2 set @ 5"
- Flower border is using 'blossom', border setting, set on 1 1/2". Border is popped up with foam squares.
Okay, I'm off to do our TAXES!!! Yay! What a fun way to spend an afternoon! Have a great weekend, Becky