Everything But The Kitchen Sink's challenge is to make a project using a boxtop or the cardboard from a box, and
Tuesday Taggers challenge was to make a tag with a Teddy Bear theme.
Here is a collage picture of the product I used. An old icecream cone box. Top is both sides before, and bottom is both sides after I cut the tag out on my Cricut.
And here is my tag . . .
I apologize for the bad pics, but I got this finished after dark and took it inside. Here are a few spotlight pictures . . .
Here is all the info . . .
- Patterned paper is from a very old MME Wild Asparagus stack
- Lace and burgundy ribbon are from my stash
- Braided trim from Dollar Tree wedding crafts
- Grey rhinestones are from Basic Grey bling-it
- Burgundy pearls from Prima 'e.' line Pearls and Crystals
- Teddy Bear sticker from K&Co. Grand Adhesions
- Crown Rub-on from Melssa Frances
- 'Remember' rub-on from a very old set from Walmart
- Base of tag, and patterned paper cut on Plantin SchoolBook, 'tag1' set at 5 1/2 inches