And here is my card based on the sketch . . .
"Fruit of the Spirit"
And here are all the details . . .
- The card base was cut using Cricut cartridge Walk in My Garden, card2 set at 5 inches.
- The fruit paper was cut using Cricut cartridge Walk in My Garden, card1 set at 4 3/4 inches.
- The flowered paper circle was cut using Cricut cartridge Plantin Schoolbook, circle set at 6 inches.
- The small card stock circles were cut using Cricut cartridge Plantin Schoolbook, circle set at 1 inch.
- The sentiment was printed using my ink jet printer, and trimmed using my Carl PRT-100 rotary cutter using the straight blade.
- Yellow card stock is Die Cuts With a View - Citrus stack
- Tan card stock is Bazzill burlap texture
- Patterned paper is Basic Grey nook&pantry line, fruit salad - both sides
- Flowers are Prima
- Button and brown bakers twine from my stash
So there you have it! My card for the 2S4U sketch this week. I have SO MUCH scrapping 'stuff', and yet I never seem to have things that match that well, but when I make a card like this, and everything matches and works well together, it makes me a very happy scrapper! Thanks for visiting! Becky