A little while after I got home - tired and hot - someone knocked on the front door, and there it was . . . THE box . . . the box from Jenni Bowlin!!! A few weeks ago I won a giveaway from Cath at Moxie Fab World and it was just full of goodies from Jenni Bowlin's 'Homespun' line. You can see pics of everything I won by clicking on the link above.
Anyway, they came and I ripped open the box and just fell in love with these papers and embellishments. Of all the things in the box, I love the pad of core'dinations card stocks most - they are so gorgeous!!! Anyway, first chance I had today I got online and looked for a sketch challenge for inspiration, and I love this sketch from Card Patterns . . .
I also loved the challenge on Daring Card Makers to 'Layer It Up', so I thought this one would work for them as well. You all know I love it when I can work two challenges out of one card!!!
And here is the sweet card I made with my new JB goodies, based on the sketch and DCM's 'dare' to add and extra layer. . .
And here are the details . . .
- Base card stock is Die Cuts With a View
- Red patterned paper (including butterfly) is Jenni Bowlin 'Homespun' Tiny Tulips
- Yellow patterned paper is Jenni Bowlin 'Homespun' Geo Flower
- Green patterned paper is from Jenni Bowlin 'Homespun' Journaling Cards
- Textured cardstock is from Core Impressions "Jenni Bowlin Brights Collection" by core'dinations
- Colored bling is from Prima e line
- Silver bling is from Basic Grey 'bling it'
- Butterfly was cut using Cricut Serenade cartridge, "Butrfly3" set at 1 3/4 inches
- Journaling card was matted with cardstock for weight and popped up using foam squares
- Embossed cardstock was torn with aid of a Plaid decorative edged ruler
I love these new Jenni Bowlin goodies, and can't wait to have time to play with them more. Please come back soon and see what I'm up to in my studio at Camellia Cottage!!!