and here is my card based on the sketch . . .
And here is the 'scoop' . . .
- Base card stock is Die Cuts With a View
- Patterned papers are Jenni Bowlin 'Homespun' line
- Textured cardstock is from Jenni Bowlin 'Brights' by core'dinations
- Large flower paper and small red and white 'banner' are journaling cards from Jenni Bowlin 'Homespun' line
- Image is from Crafty Secrets, Heartwarming Vintage line 'Domestic Goddess' sheet
- Gems on butterfly are from Prima e Line
- Stickles 'Diamond'
- VersaMark ink
- Ranger 'Pine Green' embossing powder
- Vintage buttons and cotton twine from my stash
- Card was cut on Cricut 'Walk in my Garden' cartridge using 'card2'
- Butterfly was cut on Cricut 'Serenade' cartridge using 'Butrfly3'
- Scalloped circle was cut on Cuttlebug using Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Scalloped Circles Small'
- Textured cardstock in scalloped circle was sanded lightly with an emery board to bring out lighter color.
- Sticklse on flower, bow, pie, etc. for a bit of sparkle
- Image was backed on green DCWV card stock and popped up on foam squares
As I said above, I am really loving how well these Jenni Bowlin papers are working with the Crafty Secrets images - they really make for sweet cards with a retro feel. Thanks for visiting, and I hope to see you again soon! Becky