This week's sketch is sponsored by Gina K. Designs, a great source for paper crafting supplies.
Here is the sketch . . .
And here is my card . . .
And here is all the info . . .
- Card stock is all Die Cuts With a View (DCWV)
- Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby 'by the roll'
- Image is from Crafty Secrets 'Heartwarming Vintage' Garden
- Just a touch or two of Stickles 'Star Dust' on the flowers
- Button from my stash
- Card base cut using Cricut 'Walk in my Garden' cartridge, card 2 set at 5 inches
- Frame cut using Cricut 'Mothers Day' cartridge, frame 3. There is a hole in center of the frame, but I matted the image on dark green card stock and placed it over the opening.
And that is it! A very simple card in colors and the vintage feel my mother loves. And I hope you like the card as well!
The next two to three weeks will be pretty busy, so I doubt I'll get much crafting done, but after that things should calm down a bit around here and I should have a chance to play in my studio for a while.
OH! And I've won two batches of goodies in the last couple of weeks, and they should be arriving any day, so I'll tell you all about those as soon as I can. One was from a blog hop for Daring Card Makers with a stash of Nikki Sivils stuff, and the other was a wonderful bunch of Jenni Bowlin goodies from Cath at Moxie Fab World. (I am so excited!) Until then, have a great day! Becky