And this project is for the Card Patterns Sketch # 80! Here is the sketch . . .
And here is my take on the sketch . . .
- Card base is Die Cuts With a View card stock
- Patterned paper is The Girls Paperie, Vintage Travel 'on holiday'
- Image and sentiments are from Crafty Secrets, Creative Scraps by Heartwarming Vintage 'Girlfriends'
- Stickles 'diamond'
- Vintage buttons and ribbon are from my stash
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Card base was cut on Cricut Expression using Walk in My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Red vintage buttons are threaded with green bakers twine
- Stickles used on dots on the patterned paper for a bit of bling
I love this card! Really, I do! It's that vintagey 50's-ish bright colors and funny image that just makes me so happy! And I hope you love it, too! Hope to be back soon! Blessings, Becky