The Unscripted Sketches Design Team is proud to be a part of this day, but have not scheduled any special challenges (aside from our usual sketch) because we have bigger things planned two weeks from today for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please join us every week, but especially that week for some fun surprises!
Okay, on to this week's sketch . . .
And here is my take on the sketch . . .
And here are all of the details . . .
- Base card stock is Die Cuts With a View. The red card stock is from my stash, and I don't remember the brand.
- Patterned papers are both sides of Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses 'peppermint twist'
- Image is from a clip art software
- Chipboard tag is from Basic Grey 'chipboard hardware'
- Silk ribbon is from an online store that is no longer in business
- Image was printed using a stamp from Walmart, Versamark Ink, and Ranger green embossing powder.
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Card base was cut using Cricut Expression, Walk in My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Patterned paper base was cut using Cricut Expression, Walk in My Garden cartridge, card1 set at 4 3/4"
- Edges of papers, image and tag were inked using brown ink.
This is the first Christmas card I've made so far this year, and I'm just beginning to get wound up and ready to make lots more. Have you started making your Christmas cards yet??? Blessings, Becky