And here is my take on the sketch . . .
And all of the details . . .
- Black cardstock is Bazzill Basics
- All other cardstock is The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Patterned paper is Cosmo Cricket - Garden Variety
- Stickles 'Goldenrod'
- SRM Stickers #53002 'Hello'
- EK Success 3D-Dots
Tips Tools and Techniques:
- Card base cut using Walk In My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Patterned paper cut using WIMG cartridge, card1 set at 5"
- Yellow square cut using WIMG cartridge, card1 set at 3 1/4"
- Sunshine cut using Create A Critter cartridge, using Sun, and Layers 1 and 2, all set at 3"
- Assembled sun, added Stickles
- Placed stickers on orange cardstock and trimmed to size
- Placed yellow square on foam dots and placed in center
- Put sentiments in place
- Added foam dots to sun and put in place
This was a very easy card - once I got the sun cut out! This was my first time using that cartridge and it took me a minute or two to figure out the layers, but after that it was easy.
Thanks so much for visiting, and I hope to see you again very soon! Blessings, Becky