Welcome back for Sketch It Saturday at Unscripted Sketches! I hope you enjoyed our blogiversary celebration! Be sure to check out the Unscripted Sketches blog to see if you won one of the great prizes!
This week's sketch was a lot of fun for me . . .
I simply turned it 1/4 to the left, and it was instantly easy to make a card that has become one of my favorite ever! Here is my card . . .
Once again I used a vintage image that I got FREE at Free Pretty Things For You. If you love very sweet vintage images, you really need to check it out!
And here are the details . . .
- Base cardstock is Die Cuts With a View
- Patterned paper is from Shabby Princess Collection by Bo Bunny Press
- Image is from Free Pretty Things For You
- Gems are from Prima eLine
- Stickles 'Diamond'
|Don't you love that sweet image?|
Tips, Tools and Techniques:
- Card base was cut using Walk In My Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Patterned paper was cut using WIMG cargridge, card1 set at 4 1/2 inches for both front and inside of card
- Cut image and sentiment to size, backed with scraps of cardstock
- Popped image out with foam dots for dimension
- Added tiny bit of Stickles to a few elements in the design on the patterned paper.
This was a very easy card, made easier by the great sketch! I hope you have enjoyed your visit today, and hope that you will go and visit the Unscripted Sketches blog to see the rest of our great design team's projects.
Blessings, folks! Becky