I'm not going to do the whole tutorial for this one, but here are the basic details . . .
The Supply List:
- Base card stock from The Paper Studio
- Patterned paper is Lily Bee Designs ~ Hello Sunshine 'twirl'
- Mabel Lucie Atwell image is from a collage sheet I bought from Phenomenon1859 Etsy Shop
- Sentiment is from SRM Stickers #51006 Thinking of You
- Stickles 'diamond'
- Lace, ric-rack, ribbon and buttons are from my stash
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
- Scissors and craft knife
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Carl PRT-100 rotary cutter
- Printed image using Picasa software, set at 'shrink to fit' wallet size
- Trimmed image and bumped up on foam dots for dimension
I hope you like my little card, I love the bright colors of the Lily Bee papers, too. Thanks for visiting, and I hope you will come back soon! Blessings folks! Becky