As you can see, I once again used a vintage image I found online, and my very fave of the moment, Echo Park 'For the Record' papers. Here are all of the details . . .
- Unscripted Sketches Sketch # 108 (above)
- Little Red Wagon, make a card showcasing a number or numbers
The Supply List:
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio
- Patterned Paper is from Echo Park, For the Record line: 'Fancy Floral', 'Stamp of Approval', 'Advertisement', and 'Newsprint'
- Sticker sentiment from SRM Press - #51013 Congratulations
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Image from clipart found online, edited in Picasa and printed on ink jet printer
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden and A Child's Year cartridges
- Carl PRT-100 rotary cutter
- Scissors, craft knife and ruler
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Using Cricut Expression and A Child's Year cartridge, 'font' feature, cut numbers 2011 from black cardstock. Remove from cutting mat, place on scrap piece of paper and coat well with Glossy Accents. Set aside to dry. Once it is dry, apply one more coat of glossy accents, set aside to dry.
- Using Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge, cut base of card using card2 set at 5". Next cut the floral paper using card1 set at 5", glue to card base.
- Trim image to size, adhere to piece of red 'Stamp of Approval' paper, and cut triangle to fit corner of card (approx. 4 1/2" x 3" x 3"). Glue to corner of card.
- Cut rectangles from black polka dotted and newsprint papers (approx. 2" x 3") and glue to card.
- Place image on foam dots and apply to center of card.
- Apply sticker sentiment to top right of card.
- When totally dry, glue numbers to top right hand corner of card.
I think the For the Record papers work perfectly with this vintage image! The only thing I did differently from the sketch was putting the two horizontal rectangles to the back so I could bring the image to the forefront.
Thanks so much for visiting! Please leave a comment and let you know what you think about my card, and please answer the survey on my right hand sidebar! Blessings folks! Becky