as our inspiration. So, I had to sit and look at this challenge for a few days before I was ready to actually make something. You see, the style of decor is SO not me, plus, pink and grey are just not my colors! But then I got over it, and made this cute card . . .
And I love it! It's so girly and sweet and would be great to send to a special girl friend! Here are the details . . .
- Base card stock (grey) Core Essentials by Core'dination
- Pink card stock Die Cuts With A View
- Image - Flickr
- Patterned paper - October Afternoon ~ Cherry Hill ~ Sunday Dishes
- Sentiment - SRM Press #51005 Thank You
- Stickles 'diamond'
- Seam Binding - Bluebird Lane Etsy Shop
- Button - Stash
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden (WIMG) cartridge
- Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Labels One'
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife and rotary cutter
- EK Success 'medium' corner rounding punch
- Card base cut using WIMG cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Pink card stock cut using WIMG cartridge, card1 set at 4 1/2" using 'shadow' feature
- Patterned paper cut using WIMG cartridge, card1 set at 4 1/2"
And after all the waiting and obsessing over whether or not to take part in this challenge, I have to say I really love the finished product!!! Thanks for joining me today, and please come back soon to see what I've been up to in my little studio! Blessings, Becky