Now, I have to tell you that this sketch was HARD for me! And from what I hear, many of the other Design Team members felt the same. So I set this sketch aside for a couple of weeks (yes, we get them weeks in advance) and one day I picked it up and it spoke to me! (Don't your projects talk to you? You really should try listening to them, because they really know what they need to be!) And this sketch told me it really wanted to be a gift bag! I listened, I heard, and here is what I came up with . . .
- Kraft paper gift bag - Hobby Lobby (2/$1.00)
- Patterned paper - Recollections (Michaels)
- Card stock - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Buttons, metallic embroidery floss, snowman ornament - stash
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Embossing powder 'Queen's Gold' - Ranger
- Stickles 'gold'
- Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges cartridge
- EK Success 'Arch Scallop' Edger Punch
- Scissors, craft knife, scoring tool, rotary cutter, ruler
- EK Success corner rounding punch - medium
- Computer and ink jet printer
Cricut Cuts and Tips:
- Cricut Expression and Elegant Edges cartridge 'Sclop2-s' set at 4 1/2"
- Using word processing software, type the label and print it on your home printer
And there you have a very pretty, and very easy gift bag, ready for Christmas gifts! Thanks so much for joining me today! Please don't forget to visit Unscripted Sketches and check out all the other DT members blogs for great inspiration! And just because we're on the Design Team doesn't mean we don't like comments, because we love hearing what you have to say about our projects!
Oh, and a reminder of the little goodie bag I have up for grabs - please go leave a comment on THIS POST for your chance to win products to make your own gift card holder!
Take care and have a great weekend! Blessings, Becky