And here is my card based on both challenges . . .
Once again, I apologize for the poor pictures, but the new battery for my good camera will be here in a couple of days, and I should be able to get back to better pictures right away.
- Base card stock - DCWV
- Patterned paper - Basic Grey 'Sweet Threads'
- Blue card stock - DCWV
- Image - The Graphics Fairy (online)
- Flower and Bling - Prima
- Cricut Expression and Walk In My Garden cartridge
- Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Circles Small, and Scalloped Circles Small
- Scissors, ruler, craft knife and rotary cutter
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Base cardstock - WIMG cartridge, card2 set at 4 1/2"
- Patterned paper - WIMG cartridge, card1 set at 4 1/2"
I think this would be lovely for a wedding gift enclosure, what about you??? Thanks for visiting today, and I hope to see you back very soon! Blessings, Becky