Before I share my card, I want to apologize once again for my pictures! I have ordered a new battery for my 'good' camera, and it should be here in 2-3 days, but until then it's the point and shoot, and it's not in that great of shape any more! Anyway, here is my card based on their challenge . . .
I love this vintage greeting card image found on Flickr, and thought it looked just right for a three year old! Did you notice the little duck passed out in the bottom left hand corner? Too cute!
- Kraft cardstock used for base of card and shadow under the 3 - The Paper Studio
- Patterned papers - Cosmo Cricket
- Image - Flickr
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Stickles 'platinum' and 'star dust' - Ranger Inks
- Brown ink - Stampabilities
- Cricut Expression with Elegant Edges (EE) and Plantin Schoolbook (PS) cartridges
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Scissors, craft knife, ruler and rotary cutter
- Green plaid frame - EE cartridge, 'Hrts2-s' set at 5 1/3" using oblong feature
- Red border - EE cartridge, 'Snwflk-s' set at 1 1/4" using border feature
- #3 - PS cartridge, '3' set at 2 1/2"
Thanks so much for visiting, and I'd love it if you would leave a comment and let me know you've been here! Have a great week, and Blessings! Becky