- Daring Cardmakers - Poppies or Gladioli on your card - because those are the birth flowers for August
- Card and a Half Challenge - Extra Challenge #3 - Flowers on your card
And here is my card based on the challenges . . .
- Base card stock - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
- Patterned paper - Echo Park
- Vintage black rayon ribbon - my stash, another estate sale find
- Image - found online, probably on Flickr
- Sentiment - SRM Stickers
- Cricut Expression with Walk In My Garden (WIMG) and Elegant Edges (EE) cartridges
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Scissors, craft knife, rotary cutter, ruler
- Card base: WIMG cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Yellow gingham paper: WIMG cartridge, card1 set at 5"
- Label (multi colored paper): EE cartridge, Heart2-s set at 4 1/4"
And there is my card! I think it turned out lovely . . . I especially like the very traditional image with the less than traditional papers. Thanks for visiting, and please come back soon! Blessings, Becky