This was such a simple card to make ... well, all except for fussy cutting the image, but that just takes some time and a little patience! Here are all of the details ...
- 'Annie' Image - Between Prim Friends Vol. 2 CD
- Base Card Stock - Brown Kraft Card Stock
- Ribbon - Twill Tying Tape
- Patterned Paper - Websters Pages
- Black Ink - Stampabilities
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Scoring Board
- Detail Scissors
- Scissors, Ruler, Craft Knife
- 'Ditto' Alpha Stamp Set
- Studio G Acrylic Stamping Block
- Martha Stewart / EK Success Border Punch
- You can personalize the twill tying tape to suit any project by using your favorite stamps! Simply decide on your design, and re-stamp it over and over along the length of your ribbon.
- Fussy cutting is not hard ... just find a nice pair of small, sharp pointed detail scissors and take your time!