And here is my take on the sketch . . .
And here is all the info . . .
- Base Cardstock from Die Cuts With a View
- Patterned papers are from an old My Minds Eye 'Wild Asparagus' stack
- Butterfly paper was printed on cardstock from a clipart softwere. It is old seed packs.
- Rub-ons from a very old pack I got at Walmart
- Butterfly antennae have Stickles 'platinum'
- Red and green gems are from Prima 'e.' line
- Polka dotted paper was glued onto cardstock and both were cut on Cuttlebug using Spellbinders Nestabilities 'labels 1'. The label was inked with brown ink and bumped up with foam dots.
- Card base was cut on Walk in My Garden cartridge, card 2 set on 5".
- Butterfly was cut on Serenade Solutions cartridge, butterfly 3, one set at 2" and one set at 2 1/4".