And the best part is I decorated them using scraps and freebies from my stash!
- The base cardstock is DCWV from the 'pastels' cardstock stack.
- The red cardstock is from just a bit I had in my paper scraps box, and I have no clue who it is by or where I got it, but it has a neat 'kraft paper' look to it.
- The patterned paper is Fancy Pants, but it was just a couple of scraps,so I don't remember the name for that design. I measured the bag and cut this paper to fit, and inked the edges a bit with a dark pink ink pad.
- White organza ribbon from my stash. The bag has a small slot on one side, so I fed one end of the ribbon through the slot and tied the tag on in a small bow.
- Pink rosebuds are freebies that were on a package I received. I used the wire on the rosebud to wind it around the handle of the bag.
- Bag was cut using Tags, Bags, Boxes & More using 'giftbg'
- Tag was cut using Tag, Bags, Boxes & More using 'scltop-h' using the 'hole' option
And that was it! They are very easy to make and decorate, and I love how cute they look! Just right for a few small pieces of candy or even a tiny gift . . . like, jewelery for instance!
Blessings folks! Becky