And here is my card based on her sketch . . .
And here are all the details . . .
- Base card stock (cream) is Die Cuts With a View
- Black rectangle of card stock is Bazzill Basics
- Patterned paper is both sides of Websters pages "life's portrait . . . love yourself" The black on cream is the back side and the text on the top butterfly is the front side
- Stick pins are Jenni Bowlin 'Superior Stick Pins' - Pewter
- Shimmery organza ribbon is from my stash
- Card base cut on Cricut using Walk in my Garden cartridge, card2 set at 5"
- Patterned background cut on Cricut using Walk in my Garden cartridge, card1 set on 4 3/4"
- Butterflies cut on Cricut using Serenade cartridge, butrfly3 set at 1 3/4" and 2"
- Butterflies were separated for dimension using foam squares, then popped off the page using more foam squares
And that's my card! It was very simple and came together in no time. I like it when things happen that way! And I actually have already sold the card to my friend, but she thought she might keep it for herself rather than send it to her nephew. I told her the choice was hers! (Love you, Gladys!) Come back again soon! Becky