And here are the details . . .
- Cardstock is from Die Cuts With a View
- Patterned paper is from the K&Company 'cut n paste' stack (I LOVE this stack!)
- Image found online and printed after saving to my file and editing in Picasa
- Sentiment is from SRM Stickers - #51005 Thank You
- Stickles 'crystal' and 'platinum'
- Ribbon and lace from my stash
- Cricut Expression and A Child's Year cartridge
- Scissors and craft knife
- Computer and ink jet printer
- Images can be found in many places, and one of my favorites is on Flickr. You can save many of the files (some people don't allow saving their images) to your photos and then print them in various sizes. This one was printed using Picasa software, set at 'wallet' and 'shrink to fit'.
Note: When I saw this challenge, I remembered a sketch on Card Patterns a few weeks ago. I didn't have a chance to get a card made for their challenge, but used their sketch for this card, so 'Thanks, Card Patterns'!!!
I hope you enjoyed this card, and I hope you will be back soon! Thanks for visiting! Becky